Founder and Director
Last Name: Meskhishvili
In 1983, he graduated from Tbilisi I. Vekua Physics-Mathematical School 42 with honors (Gold Medal).
In 1983 he passed the Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics, graduated with honors (Red Diploma) in 1988.
In 1988-91 he was a postgraduate student of Andrea Razmadze Mathematical Institute of I. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Georgia and
In 1990-91 he was a postgraduate student of A.Y. Ishlinsky Institute for Problems in Mechanics in Moscow.
He received a Ph.D. in mathematics in 1993 from Tbilisi State University.
He established Georgian-American High School in 2003 and since then he has been a founder and principal.
1. Bulletin of the Georgian National Academy of Sciences Metric Properties for Generalized Radiating Bertotti-Robinson Spaces, pp. 485-488, Vol. 138, No.3, June 1990
2. Bulletin of the Georgian National Academy of Sciences Relations Between Spin Coefficients For a Certain Space – Time Class, pp. 273-277, Vol. 140, No.2, November 1990
3. Bulletin of the Georgian National Academy of Sciences Space – Time of Embedding Class One, pp. 33-37, Vol. 141, No.1, January 1991
4. Bulletin of the Georgian National Academy of Sciences Einstein-Maxwell Fields with Cosmological Term of Embedding Class One, pp. 297-301, Vol. 142, No.2, May 1991
5. Perfect Cuboid and Congruent Number Equation Solutions, April 2013
6. Parametric Solutions for a Nearly-Perfect Cuboid, February 2015
8. New Sense of a Circle, June 2019
9. Cyclic Averages of Regular Polygons and Platonic Solids, October 2020
10. Communications in Mathematics and Applications, Vol.11, No. 3, pp. 335-355 Cyclic Averages of Regular Polygons and Platonic Solids
Mamuka Meskhishvili’s results are published in the following 10 Wikipedia articles:
1. Mamuka Meskhishvili, Reference No.20 Equilateral Triangle, April 2020
2. Mamuka Meskhishvili, Reference No.11 Square, October 2020
3. Mamuka Meskhishvili, Reference No.2 Pentagon, October 2020
4. Mamuka Meskhishvili, Reference No.2 Hexagon, October 2020
5. Mamuka Meskhishvili, Reference No.7 Platonic Solid, October 2020
6. Mamuka Meskhishvili, Reference No.2 Regular Polygon, October 2020
7. Mamuka Meskhishvili, Reference No.21 Circumscribed circle, January 2021
8. Mamuka Meskhishvili, Reference No.8 Circumscribed sphere, February 2021
9. Mamuka Meskhishvili, Reference No.19 Circle, May 2021
10. Mamuka Meskhishvili, Reference No.18 Sphere, May 2021
Georgian Team Leader in the following Conferences, Fairs and Olympiads.
International Conference of Young Scientists:
Nijmegen, Netherlands 2004;
Katowice, Poland 2005;
Stuttgart, Germany 2006;
Chernivtsi, Ukraine 2008;
Pszczyna, Poland 2009;
Bali, Indonesia 2010;
Nijmegen, Netherlands 2012;
Bali, Indonesia 2013;
Belgrade, Serbia 2014;
Izmir, Turkey 2015;
Cluj-Napoca, Romania 2016;
Stuttgart, Germany 2017;
Belgrade, Serbia 2018;
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2019.
Intel ISEF –International Science and Engineering Fair:
Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 2005;
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA 2007;
Atlanta, Georgia, USA 2008.
International Junior Science Olympiad:
Bali, Indonesia 2016;
Nijmegen, Netherlands 2017;
Gaborone, Botswana 2018;
Doha, Qatar 2019